Laying new sod with Soil3
Strong & Healthy Roots
NEW LAWN PREPARATION
Do you want your new lawn to take root and grow strong and healthy? You bet you do. Use Soil³ for new lawn preparation. Prepare your new lawn site before you seed, sod or plant. With a little up-front effort in spreading Soil3, your seeded lawn will amaze you. Soil3 is a humus-compost excellent to use as soil amendment, growing medium, topsoil and more.
Why Soil3 is great for New Lawn Prep
- Improves soil structure through moisture retention
- Adds organic nutrients and microorganisms to your soil
- Minimizes, or even eliminates, the need for chemicals and fertilizers
- Lawn disease suppression
- Read more benefits of using Soil3 for your lawn!
How to Prepare a New Lawn
- Determine the location of your new lawn or layout the area you want to replant
- Remove weeds or large objects from the soil
- Thoroughly work over the soil; we recommend using a tiller to break the soil down to the desired size
Once ground preparation is complete, you can use Soil³ for your new lawn by amending your soil as topsoil. Organic Soil³ alters soil structure to absorb the necessary moisture and nutrients into your soil. Once your soil is prepared, it serves as the basis for your grass seed. Soil³ can be spread over the top over your existing soil during new lawn preparation as nutritious mulch. After Soil³ has been added to the soil, cover the seed with some dirt.