No Mixing Needed
Because Soil3 is free of chemical ingredients and is fully composted into humus, it’s safe organic soil, a.k.a. organic matter, you can plant in directly – no need to mix with other additives. Humus is a term that means it’s fully composted into readily available, natural nutrients that won’t burn your plants.
Soil3 is a dark, rich, moist, organic matter soil that is ready for planting. Read Brie Arthur’s article on Planting Directly in Soil³.
Use Soil3 as your organic soil for all gardening projects:
- Growing the most beautiful organic lawns;
- Use it as your main organic-approved gardening soil when creating or topdressing flower beds;
- Soil³ will serve as topsoil approved for organic gardening;
- Fill your raised beds and plant your veggies directly in it;
- Replace other potting mixes with Soil³ and use it as potting soil to plant your container gardens.